DPG Working Groups
DPG Private Sector Development & Trade
Welcome to the Official Page of the Development Partner Group (DPG) on Private Sector Development & Trade.
About these pages
Here you will information on the work of the group, on the current members and a library of documents relevant to private sector development and trade in Tanzania.
DPG Private Sector Development & Trade in short
DPG-PSD/Trade is a forum for development partners involved with private sector development and trade in Tanzania.
The work in the group is conducted knowing that private sector development is important in generating sustainable growth and poverty reduction in Tanzania.
In cooperation with the Government of Tanzania, we work to promote coherence and consistency in development assistance to private sector, trade and financial sector development and to coordinate the Development Partners' support in these areas. Click on "About us" for more info.
Richard Boulter, Department for International Development
Andrea Antonelli, UNIDO
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Danish International Development Agency (Danida)
- UK Department For International Development (DFID)
- The European Union Delegation
- Irish Embassy
- The Netherlands Embassy
- SDC - Swiss Development Cooperation
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- African Development Bank (ADB)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- World Bank